Guided Tours are given on scheduled SATURDAYS at the following times:
- 11 A.M
Cost: $20.00 per person
Kids are Free (Ages 10 yrs and below)
Because our Guided Tours go far beyond just having you look inside the houses, we now charge a nominal fee of $20 per tour. We look forward to meeting you and showing you the magic and beauty of our 99% Pure Salvage Tiny Texas Houses!
GUIDED TOUR ITINERARY
I. Guests will be taken through each of our prototype houses and learn the size, history, materials used, and some lessons in building.
II. They will then be guided through each of our houses currently under construction and learn the different styles, materials, and layout options of our new designs.
III. The last portion of the tour will move through our warehouse, consisting of identifying salvageable materials and the different kinds of wood that can be re-used for building.
IV. The tour will conclude with a Q&A and a thirty minute “free roam” time period which will allow guests to walk back through any house they wish.
- Tours will last approximately 1 hour to 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- No pets allowed.
- Tours will be given rain or shine.
- Limit 20 people per tour.
- This is a Standing/Walking tour over uneven terrain; not suitable for wheelchairs or strollers.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes, e.g. tennis shoes, walking shoes, or hiking or cowboy boots. NO SANDALS or BARE FEET, please, there are construction materials, dirt, sand, gravel, etc. on floors and paths.
Tour are now given on Saturdays only. If you arrive on another day, you can only view the prototype houses out front (they are constantly open for touring). You will not be able to tour the houses under construction, watch construction, or enter the warehouse, and the Tiny Texas House staff will not be able to give you the in-depth information about the houses. We look forward to seeing you on a Tour, instead!
Tiny Texas Houses
20501 E IH 10
Luling TX 78648